• Kermit on Tour visits our bridges

    18th October 2013 in Site News

    It’s not every day that Kermit visits your city. He may not be the actual frog from the Muppet Show but Conny and Markus, two Dutch people, have been touring with him since 2005! They stopped off in Dublin in June and took some shots on our Liffey bridges. Check them out below and see kermit-on-tour.com for more info.

  • Zoom in on our high quality images

    11th October 2013 in Site News

    Zoom into our high quality images to spot the smaller details like fashions in 1905 or sheep on Westmoreland Street in 1875. Just click the ‘View in high resolution button’ on each one of the 60+ images listed here.

  • bridgesofdublin.ie is live

    17th September 2013 in Site News

    Developed by Dublin City Council, Bridges of Dublin is the most comprehensive repository of information about the Liffey’s 23 bridges from Lucan in the west to East-Link in the Docklands. Ever wondered which one is the oldest? That’d be Mellows Bridge at Queen St, built in 1768.

  • ‹ First  < 11 12 13